"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Sunday, August 23, 2009

WOW! Remembering back...

It is a rainy Sunday and we didn't really know what to do today. So we pulled out the girls' baby videos. We watched the videos from 2007. And the girls were on there playing in the leaves in Georgia with Robby. It was a few days after the accident and I was in the hospital. My parents had made it up and stayed with me in the hospital while Robby went to be with the girls. I forget what babies they were only 2 years ago! They would say they loved me and missed me on the video. Rianne even mentioned something about my "boo-boo". While Robby was videotaping, he looked up in the sky and there was a big cloud shaped like an Angel, with her wings and everything. No joke! I saw it with my own eyes! Man...the 10 minute bit of video really tugged at my heart! What a blessed miracle!

So it got me thinking...in a few weeks, it will be 6 months since I had the hardware removed from my back! Can you believe that??? It is still so surreal, even after almost 2 years...thinking back on all of it! Geesh...so much we've been through! Still feeling good most days...and going strong! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO!

0 comments: