"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A lot can happen in a few days...

I was going to postone this until I knew for sure what was going on. But I am completely heart-sick, and I wanted to let you all know what was going on with me. Me and the girls have been sick since the weekend. Early Tuesday morning I had gotten up to get some motrin because I couldn't sleep and my body was achy. I was in the kitchen and got my pills out and the next thing I knew I was waking up on the kitchen floor and the bottle of pills was all over the floor. I had fainted. I got up and started cleaning up...and again, woke up on the floor. By that time, Robby heard the racket and saw me on the floor. He helped me up and walked me to the couch and I had collapsed again. Basically, I had fainted 3 times in about 20 minutes. I was freaked out enough, that I had my mom come get me and take me to the ER. I was there for hours...all the ct scans and xrays turned out ok. But I am following up with a Neurologist tomorrow, to hopefully find the cause of my fainting.
On top of that, I had landed on my back when I passed out. My back was achy yesterday afterwards, so I made an appointment to get checked out today just to be sure. They are thinking I have 4 compression fractures of the spine...and my 2 fused vertebrae might be affected. They are setting me up for a bone scan and another ct scan of my back.
To be honest, I am completely freaked out and very emotional today. I just can't believe this is happening all over again. I just hope my back is going to be ok.
I could use your prayers once again!

0 comments: