"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Quick Note...

Hi everyone...just wanted to tell you all what I did! I am so proud of myself! I did laps in the pool today...for the first time since the accident. I mean like really did laps...almost 20 of them! I did a few different strokes and it felt so good...moving my arms and back like that! WOW! Just reminds me how blessed I am! I need to get some of this extra weight off so I am going to try some laps everyday.
Just wanted to let you all know that I am still improving everyday! I requested a copy of my recent post-op x-rays, so hopefully I will get them soon and I will get them posted, so you all can see how my back looks now...hardware-free!!! AMAZING!
Thanks for your continued support.

0 comments: