"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vacation Pics!

I know I haven't checked in much since we've been down here in the Keys, but I haven't had much computer time.
The dolphin down here are big ones! The first pic is of my first dolphin since surgery 2 months ago. It was a nice cow!
The second 2 pics are from the second day fishing...a big bull that put up a fight! I felt my arms and back burning trying to get this one in the boat. Robby was a good Captain, directing me how to handle him and we finally got him in the boat! He was hooked through the top of his fin...Robby was shocked we even got in the boat after the fight he gave me!
I'll post more pics soon!
We also took a drive down to Key West with the girls.


1 comments:

Liz White said...

Wow, that's awesome, Becca!