"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OMG! It's official!

Well...I made the dreaded phone call today! My surgery is scheduled for March 6, 2009! I say "dreaded" only because I am sooooooo nervous about having another surgery. But I feel it is the right decision and that things will go smoothly!
Surgery will be on a Friday, and I will probably stay the whole weekend in the hospital. So now, I have a month to prepare...mentally and everything else! My mom will help alot, I know, but lots of other things need planning too...so I will be working on that.
Just wanted to let you all know what was going on!
Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best of luck with everything Becca...Stay positive, you have been through (and overcome) so much already =)....Thanks for the updates, keep in touch, love ya girl! xoxox Keri

Jenni said...

Wow, I just read your entire story!!!! What a terrible thing to happen, thank God you all survived!!! Your CT scan pics ar scary and amazing, so much hardware LOL! I really hope the op goes off without a hitch. My son broke his back 2 years ago falling out of a tree (along with his tree house) He is almost 17 now and fully recovered, he fractured 3 vertebra without any injury to his spinal chord.
Your girls are gorgeous!!! HAHA love the name of your blog!!