"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Monday, December 22, 2008

I caught my first KINGFISH!

OK...don't be mad...but I don't have a picture of my newest catch! But I just wanted to tell everyone that me, Robby, and Esley went fishing yesterday and I caught my first Kingfish (Esley caught his first too). The guys say it was about 20-25 pounds...and I reeled in completely on my own...without my back brace even! What a feeling! I know it doesn't sound like much now, but the whole time I was reeling, I kept thinking "I can't believe I am doing this only a year after breaking my back"!!! I am a little sore today...my middle back is achy. I even had a scheduled massage today, but then I had so much running around to do afterwards, that I am now back to being sore! So tomorrow, I guess I will rest...or try to anyway.
My sister is getting in from Arizona tomorrow, with Scott and the kids...I can't wait to see them! All my little neices and nephews toghether (ALL OF THEM) for the first time! It will be an exciting Christmas!
Wishing everyone well and safe holidays! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Becca! Happy New Year, I'm so glad that you are doing well and feeling great! I wish you all the best in 09, keep in touch!

P.S. The girls look so adorable in their XMas pics. Take Care!