"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Back Update!

I can't believe it has already a month since surgery! And I can't believe how AMAZING I feel! For the most part, I am completely of the paid meds already...with a few bad days here and there. And the rain and cold do make me ache still! I go back next week for my 6 week post-op appointment. I should be released for regular activites then, but I will continue to take it easy since we are gearing up for a 2-week trip to the keys next month...can't wait for that!
So just wanted to let everyone know that things are going great for me! Now I am just trying to prepare for turning 3o tomorrow...yikes!!!!!

0 comments: