"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update waaaaay over due!

Wow! I can't believe it has been 6 months since I posted here on our blog.
So just a few updates!
The girls graduated from preschool in May...so off to kindergarten in the Fall!
We had our summer Vacation in the keys a few weeks ago (picture below).

I was released by my back doctor in March (one year since having the hardware out!) and he says I can resume normal activities again without restrictions. So I joined then gym, but then....to top things off, I haneeded foot surgery last week! Just a bunion...BUT...my foot/toe was worse than the doctor expected once he got in there. He said it looks like I broke my toe/foot at some point and the joint grew back all crooked...probably what caused the bunion in the first place. It could have very well happened during the accident and I just didn't notice it, since I was so consumed with my back issues. So, I am now one-week post op and another week before I get a walking boot. Going a little stir crazy!!!


Other than all of that, everyone is good...just keeping busy with the kids being home for summer and all! OH! And the puppies are almost 9 months old already and weighing in at about 50 pounds each!!! NUTS they are, but they are so beautiful and such affectionate dogs. We love them!
I will post some more pictures tomorrow.
Hope to check back in again sooner:)

0 comments: