"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something Cute...

It has been 4 weeks since our dog Jake died. The girls usually ask about him everyday and we tell them that he is in heaven and feels better there. Rianne asked me tonight if I gave Jake dog food to take with him to heaven. I was floored and honestly didn't know what to say. So I told her I did. And she said good...and that God would feed him everyday! But she said it like for me not to worry about Jake because God would take care of him! AMAZING!

0 comments: