"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Just checking in!

Hi everyone! I didn't realize how long it had been since I last checked in. I had my 6 week post-op appointment last week (I think) and I have been released for normal activities! I really do feel amazing...so good that I can't believe the pain I first experienced from the accident. The only way to describe it is...SURREAL! I am taking it easy though, as I am resting up for our 2 week trip to the keys coming up at the end of May. We can't wait! Even the girls are excited...they wake up every morning asking if today is "bacation". Can't wait to see them fishing on the boat! Hopefully, we will come back with some great pictures.

Robby and I took the girls to GatorLand today. It was fun. We got some great pictures. I will scan them and post them as soon as I get around to that. It was a long day, and Robby and I are exhausted. I don't know how the girls are still awake! Hopefully, it will be an early night!

0 comments: