"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance, take it...If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Surgery Update!

I am getting ready to go to my Pre-Op Appointment this morning. And I just now got a call from Dr. Hynes' office saying that he wanted to move my surgery up to March 4 (instead of the 6th). So...that's right! My surgery is now going to be March 4th, which is a Wednesday! I am going to send out a mass email today, just so everyone knows what is going on.
AHHHH! I am a nervous wreck...so much to do to get ready!
Thanks for all the support! Talk to you all soon!

1 comments:

LindaJD said...

Hi, I just dropped by your blog today and am amazed at your story! oh Hun you and your girls and hubby too are so lucky to be here with us, I just read yor blog and saw the accident pistures! WOw how you got out is amazing! my heart gos out to you and I hope your OP goes well, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..God Bless you, you are so brave..
Gentle Hugs - Linda x